There is so much pretty going on here I almost can’t stand it.
Blush Pink is a very common color selection in weddings, and for good reason. It is beautiful, romantic, feminine, but not too pink. It pairs beautifully with gold, silver, white and gray.
I personally had a blush pink themed wedding. #3 on the collage is my actual wedding bouquet! I love, love, loved my bouquet! Not only is it beautiful, it will last forever because it is made from silk petals. It is on display in my living room for me to admire until eternity.
I hope you enjoy this curation of wonderful blush items. I know it makes me want to get married all over again!
1. Floral Wreath Stickers, $12.50+, The Petite Package
2. Lace Magic Party Romper, $64, Spool 72
3. Peonies Bouquet, $110, Bragging Bags
4. Shabby Chic Mason Jars, $40, The Roche Shop
5. Tassel Garland Banner, $27+, Blush Bazaar
6. Set of 6 Bridesmaids Earrings, $75.60, Crystal Shadow
7. The Perfect Match Wedding Favors, $134+, Tea and Becky