The Petite Package is hiring!
Etsy Administrator/Virtual Assistant Wanted
- 15 hours/week with opportunity for growth
- Hourly wage negotiable
- Hours are flexible, but must be available to respond to customer inquiries in a prompt manner
- Benefit of working remotely as a virtual assistant
- Great learning experience for those interested in ecommerce and small business.
- Perform Etsy shop administration duties such as responding to customer inquiries daily and provide status updates on existing orders. Mark and filter messages that require owner response. Must be able to resolve customer complaints and/or problems with kindness, finesse, and professionalism.
- Review Etsy orders to see if they require follow-up. If so, contact the customer in order to collect the info needed to complete the order.
- Friendliness, positivity, profesionalism, and high standards of customer service required.
- Provide proofs for custom orders (modifications based on existing templates) using Maestro Label Designer (will provide training).
- Must be able to think creatively and learn quickly.
- Responsible for researching and staying up to date on what is popular and on trend in the craft, DIY, and wedding niches.
- Must own and have basic knowledge of Photoshop CS3.
- Schedule and post creative content on our blog and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Background in blogging, photojournalism, graphic design, or marketing is a huge plus!
- Clear and prompt communication is required for this position as you will be working closely with the owner.
How To Apply:
- Visit the ‘Shop’ page to get a good feel for our brand and see if you think you’d be a good fit.
- Submit your resume / work experience.
- Please include a brief paragraph about why you’d like to work for The Petite Package as well as an example of what you would bring to the table as a member of the team. (This can be a tip/improvement that you would implement or a strength that you possess that could benefit the business.)
Looking forward to hearing from you!
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]