Burlap and lace is a trend that is making it’s way through wedding season this Fall. It gives off that rustic vibe that so many brides hope for.
Here is a collection of some of our favorite burlap and lace products that you can buy and make yourself!
1. Personalized Ring Bearer Pillow, My Montana Homestead, $12
2. Burlap and Twine Wine Bottles, Rustic Wedding Chic, DIY
3. Burlap and Lace Wedding Programs, Anna Lou Avenue, $2.65+
4. Burlap Wedding Cake, The I Do Moment, DIY
5. Burlap and Lace Aisle Bows, The Lovely Find, DIY
6. Tan and Black Laced Burlap Bouquets, Gypsy Farm Girl, $85
What do you think of the burlap and lace trend popping up on the wedding map? Do you like it? Are you using burlap and lace in your own wedding? Let us know in the comments below!
So, I think that you all know how much I love mint by now! There is a reason I painted my office this awesome color, it just makes me so happy! if it’s mint… I have to have it.
Here is a collection of yummy mint awesomeness!
01. Mint Paged Journal My love for paper and mint wrapped up into one glorious product! This is definitely on my wish list. People, take note. Jackdaw Bindery, $31.47+
02. DIY Mint Desk Makeover Want to get your hands dirty? Try out this DIY Mint Desk Makeover! It is definitely one that I am contemplating taking on myself. What do you think? Mint office, mint wills… too much?! Nah… 😉 The 36th Avenue
03. Mint KitchenAid Mixer In my opinion, KitchenAid has some of the best appliances for the kitchen. Not only do they work extremely well, they come in an assortment of bright and fun colors (including mint)! A KitchenAid mixer was my #1 most wanted thing on my wedding registry, but unfortunately we didn’t get one. I am saving up for one of these babies the hard way. 🙂
04. Mint Pencils This girl’s shop is hilarious! I mean seriously, I must have these. Going in my shopping cart right now! JulieAnnArt, $5
05. Mint Heart Stickers So pretty and oh-so-cute! Great for DIY projects, sealing envelopes, or for putting that special touch on stationary. The Petite Package, $5
06. Mint Backpack This mint backpack is adorable! If I were still in school, I would totally have this on the top of my back to school shopping list!! By Goods, $24.99
What do you think of this week’s trend? Do you love mint? What are some of your favorite color trends? Let us know in the comments below!
Over the last couple of weeks, we have been working relentlessly
on adding new sticker designs to the shop.
Here are some of our favorites:
Gold Glitter Chevron Stickers
These are sure to add a little sparkle to your big day! We offer them in an array of sizes to add glitz to any kind of favor you might use. $15+
Personalized Wreath Stickers
If a rustic theme is what you are going for, these are perfect for you! Not only do they offer the customization of your initials and date, but you can change out the type of wreath around the border of the sticker, as well! $12.50+
Custom Nautical Wedding Stickers
Ahoy, Matey! These super cute nautical stickers are sure to throw your guest overboard into a sea of love and happiness. $12.50+
Vintage Floral Hershey Kisses Set
Vintage floral is super trendy at the moment. What better way to show off your love for chocolate than with a cute floral sticker attached to it!? $27+
What do you think of our favorite new items?
To see all of our new designs, visit our shop!
Don’t forget to subscribe to receive fun updates from us
and to be notified of our new blog posts!
The Petite Package