Hey guys! It’s Trend Tuesday and today we are featuring my FAVORITE thing ever: The Mason Jar!
I don’t know when mason jars got so big, but it seems like nowadays they are everywhere you look: at the grocery store, craft stores (Joann’s & Michael’s), on wedding blogs, Pinterest, and all over people’s homes.
I personally love using mason jars for storing bulk food such as chia seeds, granola, and spices. I also use them in my office for holding pens, tiny spools of twine, and flowers.
Here are 9 fun uses for mason jars to try out!
1. Cocktail Cup: Serving a cocktail in a mason jar is much more fun than a regular ol’ cup! This is becoming a more and more popular choice for today’s modern wedding. Source: Wedding Chicks
2. Floating Candle Holder: What a pretty centerpiece and variation of a candle! You can find the crystal rocks, twine, and tealights at your local craft store. Source: Emmaline Bride
3. Hanging Candle Holder: These larger mason jars are a great way to spark up your backyard after dusk. Source: Etsy
4. Vintage Ombre Painted Vases: Painting mason jars is always a beautiful way to add some personality. Hit it with some sandpaper after the paint is dry to give it a vintage look. Source: Dropcloth Design Co.
5. Makeup Brush Holder: Modge podge some glitter on the inside of a mason jar for this sparkly gem. Just make sure to seal it afterwards so the glitter doesn’t end up everywhere! Source: Sachi
6. Wall Planters: These mason jars are just the right size to house some seedlings. Cilantro, oregano, and rosemary are all great kitchen herbs to try! Source: Camille Styles
7. Kitchen Organization: Junk drawer no more! Break out all of those spatulas and gadgets from the drawer and put them on display in this beautiful and rustic manner. Source: WeRCubed
8. Flower Vases: You can totally score a collection of jars in all colors and sizes at your local thrift store. Pick a few flowers from your garden and you have a floral display. Source: Ruffled
9. Striped & Painted: Such a cute touch to a favor or gift! Source: The Crafted Sparrow
And there you have it! 9 fun uses for you to go and try out for your next crafting project!
If you are looking for cute stickers to stick on the lids of your mason jars for weddings, showers, favors, gifts, or anything else at all, check out our Etsy shop! We have all kinds of labels that fit perfectly on the tops of mason jars. We also can make any custom design just for you!
Mason Jar Stickers by The Petite Package
See you next Tuesday with another fun trend to awe over!